We went to St. George this past week for Spring Break. It was a lot of fun! We became addicted to the BBC TV show "Robin Hood." I thoroughly enjoyed watching it with the fam in St. George! Dad and the boys headed to Augusta, GA at the beginning of the week for the Master's practice rounds before re-joining us in St. George. Staci and Jarom met us for the second weekend down there. Jarom's sister and her two boys (Jackson and Landon) came over for a visit, and it was amazing how entertained the boys were with the balloons!

We celebrated Staci's birthday down there, and as she is not a huge fan of cake (nor is Jarom) we made a Rice Krispie treat cake. We did not have a glass pan to put it in, so I improvised with the Rachael Ray pan. I knew I loved Rachael Ray's pans! They are so versatile!

We also celebrated Easter and got bubbles for Easter. Let's just say that bubbles are still fun whether you are 5 or 25! We sure enjoyed playing with our bubbles in the backyard after church!

The five siblings (and nephew!) together for Easter! I can't believe how tall the boys are! I'm still the shortest in the picture with my cowboy boots!

And let us not forget the most important (haha) event of April - the Masters. It was an incredible tournament this year and after and amazing hook shot, Bubba Watson won the Masters! It was an incredible year of many lead changes and many unexpected turns of events!

Bubba Watson getting his Green Jacket!
1 comment:
you look so cute!!
Post a Comment